Hyperthyroidism happens when the body has inadequate amount of thyroid hormones. This occurs mostly because of some inborn error in the thyroid gland. The thyroid glands become overactive making the metabolism of the body rise into an inappropriate rate. People who are hyperthyroid are experiencing symptoms such as: anxiety, hair loss, muscle aches, heat intolerance, fatigue, weakness, irritability, weight loss but with increased appetite, hyperactivity and sweating. If you think you are having these hyperthyroid symptoms, you need to consult your doctor immediately together with taking some of the best home remedies for hyperthyroid.
Best home remedies for hyperthyroid
· Kelp Sea Weed – this plant contains good amounts of iodine which is good for the thyroid glands. It will help the gland function healthy as well as acting as an exceptional antioxidant.
· Vitamin B Complex – it helps improve the cellular oxygenation and energy as well as keeping the digestive tract healthy and also the immune system together with the thyroid.
· L-Tyrosine – this is an amino acid nutrient which helps the plasma increase its levels. It also helps prevent weight loss problems caused by the thyroid malfunction while being a very important building block for the thyroid hormone.
· Primrose Oil – this is considered to be one of the best home remedies for hyperthyroid. Its essential oil is very vital to maintain proper thyroid function.
· Black Walnut – eating a handful of these regularly can nourish and strengthen the thyroid glands. It is rich with manganese and iodine which is good for keeping the thyroid function perfectly.
· Bladderwrack – it is a kind of seaweed that is another good source for iodine.
· Siberian Ginseng – you can serve this by boiling it into tea. Its main function is to help the adrenal and the thymus glands to function properly in which also supports the thyroid.
· Irish moss – useful for any thyroid gland problems. It helps nourish the thyroid that will keep it healthy.
· Black Cohosh – this herb helps keep the estrogen levels in balance and is also a good ingredient in keeping the thyroid glands fit.
· Spirulina – this comes in a form of alga that helps promote overall health.
· Mullein – a flowering plant that acts as a protection for the body tissues as well as reducing the swelling of the glands.
Take note that these home remedies for hyperthyroid will only work as an alternative to the proper medicine your doctor will give. You can also take these while in medication but always ask the advice of your physician. One’s lifestyle is also important in keeping the thyroid glands healthy.
Other remedies for hyperthyroid
· Regular Exercise – if you keep your body fit and active, your metabolism and body cells will also function well together with the glands. Regular exercise will keep us away from thyroid diseases as well as other body illnesses.
· Have a simple, cheerful and happy life – if you have a healthy mind and body, you will sure to prevent the coming of any sudden illnesses. Always try to practice being happy and cheerful with life.
· Healthy Diet – eat only healthy and nutritious foods. This will not only keep your thyroid glands healthy but your entire body as well.
Home remedies can be effective in treating illnesses, only if they are also taken together with a healthy lifestyle and the proper medications apart from the remedies. For hyperthyroid, just keep a good amount of iodine in your body together with healthy activities, and you’re sure to be well in no time.
Originally posted 2018-06-23 08:02:35.